Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger Woods’ Ex-Wife Bulldozes $12 Million Home

Tiger Woods’ ex-wife bulldozes $12 million home

OMG people like this does not deserve to have that kind of money. If you dont like a house that you just bought, sell it!

There are times when divorce forces people to do strange things. Burn sheets. Throw out clothes. Toss rings into the ocean. But when you get $100 million in your divorce, you can trump just about anything and that's what happened with Tiger Woods' ex-wife when she bought a $12 million home and bulldozed the whole thing.

Yes, according to TMZ, Elin Nordegren bought a $12 million home in North Palm Beach, Fla., but didn't like it, and has plowed the whole thing.

The house, which had six bedrooms and eight bathrooms, is now just rubble, with no word yet on what is going to replace the beautiful building you see above, but I guess when you have nine figures in the bank, it doesn't really matter what you want.

I guess we can all applaud Elin on not rolling over after all this happened and continuing on with her life. But I think we can all agree on one thing: Why in the world is she still in Florida? Wouldn't you want to move back home for good?

wow Thats just nuts. I guess when money is not a problem you can do nutty things .
    http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
    Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

dang she should have given it to me!
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

No doubt a big giant F you to tiger as she plans to use the 150 mil she got from him to build something even nicer. I do not blame here for not wanting to give up the location by selling so just start over. Can't take the $$ to the grave

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

PMS strikes again

Comment

Working...
          X